I. Seleukid Genealogies and Biographies II. Articles, Books and Studies
• Seleukids • Other Topics III. Seleukid and Related Numismatic Information
• Epigraphy • Varia IV. Major Cities of Seleukid Syria
I. Seleukid Genealogies and Biographies
Genealogies of selected Seleukid rulers and usurpers, some of them complemented by a biography of the given ruler.
II. Articles, Books and Studies
The following texts are presented with the kind permission of their authors and/or publishers.
- Bellinger, Alfred R.: The End of the Seleucids.
- Burgess, Michael: The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress – The Rise and Fall of Cleopatra II Selene, Seleukid Queen of Syria.
- Dobias, Josef: Φιλιππος Βαρυπους. A Contribution to the History of the Last Seleukids.
- Kritt, Brian: Numismatic Evidence For A New Seleucid King: Seleucus (VII) Philometor.
- Lucherini, Renzo: The Children of Antiochos III.
- Passehl, Mark K.: Demetrios Nikator’s Second Arsakid War.
III. Seleukid and Related Numismatic Information
Various numismatic topics.
IV. Major Cities of Seleukid Syria
Basic information about major Syrian cities in the Seleukid period. Only those cities which minted their own coins are included here.
- Antioch on the Orontes
- Laodikeia by the Sea
- Seleukeia in Pieria